Rabu, 05 Februari 2014

Beautiful Lady with Indonesian dresses

Yesterday, on January 31, 2014, I had the opportunity to report Miss Universe 2013, Maria Gabriela Isler, or commonly called by Molly and Miss Indonesia which on January 29, 2014 has just been crowned, Elvira Devinamira. I was as a press of shecantik and tabloid nova. I reported them in Sheraton Mustika Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. I was so excited. Understandably, it has been so long that I want to attend one of Indonesia pagnent competition. But I think it just a dream. Because my height isn't enough. Anyway, let me share my photo shot.
They look so graceful with kebaya by Intan Avantie




Molly was wearing Batik dress by Priscilla Saputro


Dinta Sulthoni with Mrs. Putri Kuswisnuwardhani president director of Mustika Ratu

2 komentar: